Vacancies at Eaton Bray Academy
Teaching Assistant (Early Years)
Required from September 2021
Monday – Friday (8.45pm – 1.15pm), term time only
Salary in accordance with NJC level 2 (pts 3 – 6)
£18,562 – £19,698 pro rata
(actual salary £9,784 – £10,382)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Early Years Teaching Assistant to work in our friendly village Primary School.
Application forms and further details available from the school office – please email firstname.lastname@example.org but be aware
that normal response times may not apply due to school holidays
Closing date: Wednesday 1 st September 3.30pm
Interviews: w/c 6 th September 2021
Required from September 2021 or as soon as possible.
Eaton Bray Academy is a small village school on the border of Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire catering for children aged 2-11. The school has a strong dedicated team who work together to provide a calm and caring atmosphere for the children. We provide a happy, safe and stimulating working environment for staff and pupils and are dedicated to the wellbeing of all.
We are looking for a site agent who will take responsibility for the school building and grounds to ensure the safety of all within the school.
Hours and Salary
Salary Scale: NJC Level 3 (£18,795 – £21,166)
Hours: Monday to Friday, split shift, 7.00 – 10.30am and 3.00 – 7.00pm
(early finish one day per week)
Hours may be flexible for the right candidate.
37 hours per week; 48 weeks per year – 39 weeks school term time and 9 weeks non term (flexible).
Holidays to be taken outside of term time.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure management and maintenance of school building and environment are
- To be responsible for the health and safety of the site including regular checks
- Ensure that the school and school grounds are open, clean and safe, ready for
staff and pupils each school day.
- Undertake the responsibility of keyholder and where possible nominate a deputy
to cover for periods of absence.
- Co-ordinate and act as a contact between site and suppliers/ contractors
including cleaners and monitor their performance
- Carry out minor repairs and plan for an ongoing program of works needed within
the school to maintain the building and grounds
- Any other duties and reasonably requested by the Headteacher to support
maintenance and health and safety within the school
Application forms and further details available from the school – please email
email@example.com but be aware that normal response times may not apply due to school